Welcome to the fifth episode of #TotalMarketTalk, a new Digital series created by NGL Media and NGLC. In this installment, David Chitel, CEO of NGL Media and Founder of NGLC, speaks with Jose Villa, Founder & President, Sensis.
Tune in to hear Jose discuss…
- Differences between Total Marketing, Multicultural Marketing and Cross-Cultural Marketing
- Why a cross-cultural works best in Digital
- Why Hispanic Gen Z will change everything
- Best-in-class examples of cross-cultural advertising
- Seismic changes to the U.S. Hispanic market
Conducted via Google+ Video Hangout, monthly episodes of #TotalMarketTalk feature guests ranging from marketing and agency executives to celebrities, entrepreneurs and beyond. To learn more or inquire about participating as a guest please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who enjoy the show, help us spread the word by using hashtag #TotalMarketTalk and sharing links to each episode.
To view the most recent episode featuring Jose Villa, Founder & President, Sensis, CLICK HERE.
Categories: NGL News