If you’re looking for something new and exciting to do over the weekend, then you’ve come to the right place.
Sic bo is a popular variant of Pai Gow that is played almost everywhere in the world, you will find people playing it at casinos, barber shops, and homes as well, this game is also known as Si Cheow or Ajaibmah in some parts of Asia.
It can be played by two to four players and takes around 20 minutes to complete a game, Sic bo is a game of strategy and luck for sure, but there are certain sic bo strategies that you can employ to give yourself an edge over your competition. That being said, sic bo game isn’t nearly as complicated as other games like poker, with a little practice and some patience, anyone can learn how to play this fast-paced game.
Tips for Playing Sic Bo
Once you get the hang of this sic bo strategies game, you will find it to be much more enjoyable than you originally anticipated, here are a few tips that can help you get the most sic bo game enjoyment out of your game.
- – With sic bo strategies always keep your cards hidden during the deal, you want to be the first player to draw a poker hand that is equal to or better than the dealer’s hand, if you keep your cards visible, then your opponents will be able to predict the cards in your hand.
- – Watch your opponents during the deal, you need to be on the lookout for when your opponents peek at their cards. This can give you an idea of what cards they have, so you will know what sic bo game cards you need to complete your hand.
- – Don’t be afraid to share cards if you need to complete a hand, even if your opponents have a better hand than you do, you can often still win if you use the right cards.
- – You can increase your chances of winning by keeping your cards hidden while selecting cards from the middle, this can give you an idea of what cards your opponents have selected, so you know what cards you need to complete your hand.
- – If you are playing sic bo game with a friend, try to keep one eye on them at all times, you need to be on the lookout for when they peek at their cards, so you can keep an eye out for what cards they have.
- – If you are playing by yourself, try to keep an eye on both your cards and your opponent’s cards this can help you stay one step ahead of your opponent and make the best poker hand possible.
- – If you want to play sic bo game at a casino, then you need to be careful many casinos do not allow the game, so make sure you find out whether or not it is welcomed at the establishment you are planning on visiting.
- – If you want to play Sic Bo online, then you will most likely want to play at an online Sic Bo site, there are plenty of good sites that offer sic bo game, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find one that is convenient for you. Make sure to read some reviews and make a list of the features you would like before settling on a site.